2.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 months ago

I wanted to love this SO MUCH. But, as another reviewer stated. It doesn't hold up. I tried the colors and loved them. Even, though they are crumbly and chalky the color is beautiful. It faded after an hour. Like, seriously, ONE WHOLE LUNCH HOUR. Despite my mac paint pot. I would say these palette is on par with Color Pop. But, Color Pop on me lasts all day. I have heard comparisons to ND. But that is seriously ridiculous. I would splurge on color pop. I wouldn't be surprised if they were made by the same manufacturer. I am ordering the color pop Cute AF Palette(again) as this is almost a complete dupe for it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairRed

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

I love the colors, but that's just about where the love ends :( FORMULA They do blend nicely - and I am in love with the variety of mattes and just enough shimmers... however.... they fade over the course of the day, and they crease even with eyeshadow primer. I've never had eye shadows just completely FADE! I know, I know, its "clean" beauty so I was going to cut THE ONE some slack, but honestly, no. PACKAGING the palette is pretty heavy and contains a mirror - but the pans are kind of wiggly in the palette and I've read a lot of other reviewers on Sephora saying the same. Not safe for travel. Bummer. I hate returning product, but this one is going back. I can find some similar shades that last all day without primer from Bare Minerals :( I'm actually sad about it. I wanted THE ONE to be THE ONE. but its def not.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55