100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

The texture is rich and creamy. It’s very easy to apply. Just massage delicately for a few seconds and leave it on for a couple of minutes until the magic happens.This product left my hair feeling silky, and smelling really nice and the most important: moisturized and shiny!This might be the best conditioner I have used recently. It is also great for detangling my hair as opposed to my previous conditionner which also had natural ingredients but left my hair a little bit harsh and hard to comb. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

a year ago

I have used this Conditioner until the end. It lasted me for about a month. AWESOME conditioner! My hair gets knotted very easily and I was able to pass a comb through my hair. I’m a natural light brunette with blonde balayage streaks. My hair has sustained significant damage, and this is my favourite so far. It really delivered as promised. The Argan oil scent is very mild but still really nice. In the shower I left it in for a few minutes before rinsing and I got great results. My hair felt so soft and shiny after blow drying. Bouncy as well without any extra weight. Results consistent throughout the month. A couple of times I left it on my wet hair overnight as a hair mask, this was just me experimenting, and I got simklar if not better results than the hair masks I have tried in the past. This was most effective when I felt my hair was most damaged after colouring. In the morning I rinsed in the shower and blow dried as usual. Best results I have ever seen!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24