CLINIQUE ClinqueFit Workout 24-Hour Mascara

CLINIQUE ClinqueFit Workout 24-Hour Mascara

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Could there be any better time to review a mascara than 19 hours (just about) after I applied it? Probably not, this is the closest I'm ever going to get to 24 hours so here goes... It's currently 4.46am where I am and I applied 2 coats of this yesterday morning at 10am before heading to my workplace (indoors), followed by short stints in and out of air conditioned air into 80 f humid air. Any smudging or run? Nope, none whatsoever! Past midnight I had what could probably be the equivalent of a 4 hour gym session (but on a dance floor!) and still here I am ready to remove with my trusty facial cloth and warm water and it is STILL ON! No racoon eyes, no flaking over the last 19 hours and definitely no clumping when I applied it. It doesn't give me quite the amount of length or thickening that I see with Lancome's Hypnose but it's not too far behind either. Seperates my lashes nicely and super easy to remove at the end of the day.

I've tried this twice before and had no issues, the real test will be come summer when my makeup in general has a tendency to melt regardless of what precautions I take. Until then this is definitely what I'm going to keep using.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 2/5/2019 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm thinking the salesperson heard "mom" and "smudgeproof" and ran with it forgetting the implied making lashes lush and long -- or, at least, more noticeable. It doesn't smudge but it sucks as a mascara (for ME, at least?)