Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

Reviews

1.0
fromSKSS

4 months ago

I only bought this Bc I had a coupon for it but I will never buy this stuff ever again Bc it irritated my mouth! Despite it saying it's alcohol free! This stuff was really burning my mouth! I think it's the menthol inside of this ! & this stuff has a artificial sweetener in it saccharine which I don't like! It's time for me to hunt down a more natural mouth wash!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 months ago

I am a loyal user to Crest 3D whitening strips (Crest 3D Whitestrips Supreme FlexFit, the one with 21 treatments) and this mouthwash. I use a full pack of whitening strips 2x a year and I use the mouthwash on a daily basis to maintain the results.
*I cannot stress how important it is to refrain from rinsing your mouth out with water afterwards!*
I noticed that my results from the …

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

8 months ago

I use this with the Crest 3D White Toothpaste and they make a great combo. I've used them off and on for years and always go back to them, especially for whitening. I always notice a difference within a month.

I use this twice a day and it leaves my teeth fresh and clean. It's a bit sweet, and really foams up to cover your teeth.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age25-29