Herbacin Kamille + Silicone Glycerin hand cream

Herbacin Kamille + Silicone Glycerin hand cream

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Bisabolol, Phenoxyethanol, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The BEST winter hand cream. I probably have about 5 tins of this. It's so thick, so creamy and soothing, so perfect for gross dry hands and other scaly bits. Although be warned this stuff is heavy-duty, so it you like a light, barely there cream this is definitely not for you.

on 9/29/2015 3:11:00 AM

Lovely hand cream. Instantly soothing and smoothing, protecting and perfecting. No greasy shiny hands, it absorbs right in and feels great.

To Read all 78 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A friend of mine, who knows I have to wash my hands frequently (work-related) seemed to think this was the hand cream I used most often. To be honest, I think she had it confused with another cream, also in a green tube, that is often in my kitchen. Anyway, twice recently she purchased this hand cream - once in a single tube and once in a set with 2 other Herbacin hand products. Even though this isn't a product I'd purchased for myself, I like it very much. The tube is perfect for my purse or my school bag and the price makes frequent reapplication (even more vital now that it's January and I live in Canada!) affordable. I also have the "light" formula of this cream as well as the "hand and nail" one (I keep it by my kitchen sink) and I like them all. Nice "cheap and cheerful" (compared with Aveda or Clarins, for example) hand care products.

on 11/5/2014 12:46:00 PM

Not a bad product, it just didn't wow me as much as I expected from the other reviews. It is very thick and slippery and takes a loooong time to sink in, but once it does, my hands feel much softer. Don't bother using your tablet or iPhone for 20 mins because your fingers will smear the screen. The scent is light and similar to other European lotions I've come across.

$6 for a 3.3 ounce tube at Walgreens.

on 6/11/2014 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yes! This product deserves every last bit of its 5/5 rating. My hands are naturally dry, to the point where the skin cracks and the knuckles bleed, and I love, love, love this more than any other hand lotion. It's lightweight but very moisturizing, not greasy, sinks in, and I think the scent is light and unobtrusive. I'm picky about hand lotion because I find it frustrating that a product is either ridiculously expensive, or it's nothing but petroleum or mineral oil, and I think this is a great pick. My only problem is that I have no idea where people buy it regularly: I stole mine from my wonderful mom (a total hand lotion junkie), who got it at a Korean market!

on 6/11/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I received a good sized sample of this and decided to try it out. The scent is a little heavier than I was expecting, but it didn't irritate my skin or cause me any other problems. This is a nice heavy cream, and after a couple of uses my hands really felt softer. Personally, I prefer Avon's Silicone Glove. That's what my grandmother always used, and the smell and texture are just more familiar to me. However, if for some reason I wasn't able to buy my normal hand cream, I would definately purchase Herbacin.

on 4/21/2014 10:46:00 PM

I cant stop smelling my hands! I usually use nivea but I was cleaning my daughters room and found this and decided to try it. It smells so good and absorbs faster than nivea. The tube fits in my purse and since she had 2 tubes I took one!

Edit : feels to slippery, and smell now is making me nausea. Dont smell your hands! And dont use this if your driving

on 11/14/2013 2:52:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This hand creme is moisturizing and protective. Has kind of a strong scent. I have switched to using Skiaki Borage Therapy hand cream because it works just as well and is unscented.

on 9/16/2013 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this hand cream! I have tried many hand creams, and this is the only one that i would definitely purchase again! It is really moisturizing and sinks into your skin, leaving it feeling baby soft! Its amazing that it's so affordable too. I constantly reach for this throughout my day. I also use it for my face during the winter time when it gets really dry. It gets rid of those flaky skin! Love love love! :)

on 8/4/2013 9:35:00 PM

I love using this hand cream, especially in the winter. It moisturises my hands and I swear makes them look really beautiful.