BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love Lipstick

BECCA Ultimate Lipstick Love Lipstick

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

First off, I bought this product online, and simply because the bullet says "Becca" on it. Because I am vain enough to want my name on my lipstick! Plus I didn't have to pay more to have it.

I purchased the color Blaze. Absolutely, hands down the BEST summer color for red heads and green/blue eyes! It's perfectly perfect, the coverage, the taste and smell. It's luxuriously moisturizing. I'm hooked. WAY back in the day, Milani used to make this exact color and texture, it was a lipstick shade named Ignition. I was very sad one day going to stock up, and it was gone. Becca saves the day!

THAT COMPONENT. It's simple, but the smooth, absolutely flawless way the lid clicks on to the bullet is nothing but sexy. It must be magnetic? Nothing causes me to throw away a lippie faster than a poorly fitting lid. The packaging is extraordinary. It's so weighted and has a definite presence in the hand. I adore it! Plus for me it's customized!

on 2/26/2019 12:30:00 AM

Becca did a great job with these lipsticks .... formula is moisturizing, creamy and makes my lips look "pouty." I do appreciate how the selections were designed with undertones in mind and give you great options from nudes to reds. I personally own Sugar (C) and Dune (N) and they work well with my NW10 neutral coloring .... love these lipsticks.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am so happy that Becca have finally released a diverse range of nudes and reds for every complexion!

Ultimate Lipstick Love is a wonderful new lipstick discovery for me; I am very picky with my lipsticks and generally go for brands like Bite Beauty, Pat McGrath and MAC. Becca's line did not disappoint either - their formula is creamy, hydrating and surprisingly long-wearing considering that it is not a matte lipstick. I also like how they split the collection into undertones; so if you know your skin's undertone, it will be so much easier to find a perfect red or nude. It is hard to compare this line to any other brand, because it is really in a league of its own.

I have quite a few lines on my lips naturally and these never settle into them, on the contrary - my lips look pouty and hydrated. I have swatched every single Ultimate Lipstick Love on my arm and lips for those of you interested (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2019/01/27/Becca-Cosmetics-Ultimate-Lipstick-Love-Collection-Review) hope it helps!