100%

price range

Reviews

from

7 months ago

This blush color is incredibly hard to describe, and if I was just looking at the color in the pan, I would hesitate to try it, it just looks like a dull , muted burnt brick with hints of mauve, red and orange. However, on the face, it is that gorgeous glow and color of a summer spent outdoors. I have very fair skin, so I use a light hand, and it looks even better when I use it on top of bronzer. For someone with a tan or a naturally darker complexion, this must look even more gorgeous. The wear time is reasonable, but on my oily skin in summer, this needs a touch up after the 4 hour mark, which is true with most blushes on my skin, though. Would definitely repurchase, if I ever manage to make a dent in it, that is.

About reviewer (909 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

a year ago

When I saw that Milani had released new shades of their baked blush, I was excited because their baked blushes are some of the very best blushes on the market. I already owned 6 of them because they are that great. When I saw the color Sunset Passione, I knew I had to have it. I've been using it all week and I am in love. On my NC42 complexion (golden undertones), it is super flattering and literally gives off a sunset glow with dimension. I have an expansive blush collection but no exact dupe for Sunset Passione- it's a unique shade. The color comes off on my skin as a bronzed reddish-pink and it is simply stunning. Although it is a warm shade, I feel it's a color that will suit a wide range of skin tones from light to deep. The formula of this blush is fantastic as well - super-pigmented, yet blendable and smooth. Texture wise, it's a flattering satin finish. LIke all my other Milani blushes, the longevity is great. It lasts all day on my skin. Luminoso and Bellissimo Bronze were previously my favorites in this line but I think Sunset Passione is my favorite now.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

a year ago

I just got this blush a week ago and I love it so far. It's a medium toned warm bronze pink. The color is hard to describe in all honesty, but it's very unique to my collection. I know Luminoso is the most popular, but I feel like I like this shade better. Luminoso is just too orangey for me. It is pretty pigmented so I make sure to use a light hand and really blend it out. For reference I'm about an NW 20 and love how this blush compliments my skin tone. The packaging is a little bulky. That is my biggest gripe with the baked blushes. I deported the blush and put it in old Mac blush compact that I had. It's a perfect fit!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29