MILANI Baked Blush - Sunset Passione

Baked Blush - Sunset PassioneBaked Blush - Sunset Passione

Not tested on animals

on 3/24/2019 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

When I saw that Milani had released new shades of their baked blush, I was excited because their baked blushes are some of the very best blushes on the market. I already owned 6 of them because they are that great. When I saw the color Sunset Passione, I knew I had to have it. I've been using it all week and I am in love.

On my NC42 complexion (golden undertones), it is super flattering and literally gives off a sunset glow with dimension. I have an expansive blush collection but no exact dupe for Sunset Passione- it's a unique shade. The color comes off on my skin as a bronzed reddish-pink and it is simply stunning. Although it is a warm shade, I feel it's a color that will suit a wide range of skin tones from light to deep.

The formula of this blush is fantastic as well - super-pigmented, yet blendable and smooth. Texture wise, it's a flattering satin finish. LIke all my other Milani blushes, the longevity is great. It lasts all day on my skin. Luminoso and Bellissimo Bronze were previously my favorites in this line but I think Sunset Passione is my favorite now.

on 1/30/2019 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just got this blush a week ago and I love it so far. It's a medium toned warm bronze pink. The color is hard to describe in all honesty, but it's very unique to my collection. I know Luminoso is the most popular, but I feel like I like this shade better. Luminoso is just too orangey for me. It is pretty pigmented so I make sure to use a light hand and really blend it out. For reference I'm about an NW 20 and love how this blush compliments my skin tone.

The packaging is a little bulky. That is my biggest gripe with the baked blushes. I deported the blush and put it in old Mac blush compact that I had. It's a perfect fit!