wet n wild Photo Focus 3-In-1 Primer Water

wet n wild Photo Focus 3-In-1 Primer Water
Photo Focus 3-In-1 Primer WaterPhoto Focus 3-In-1 Primer Water

4.5

(same for all scents): Water/Eau, Methyl Gluceth-20, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Fragrance(Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like this so far. It's affordable and gets the job done for me. As someone with mega oily skin I tend to look real cakey after my makeup is done: my primer is mattifying, my foundation is matte, and then I also powder. Setting sprays save my skin from looking cakey because they melt everything together so the makeup doesn't look so dry. This one specifically is awesome because it works for my makeup and isn't expensive. It's affordable, travel friendly, and comes in different scents.
I don't find it does anything for me if I use it as primer before my makeup. So i just use it as setting spray. The sprayer is great by the way it sprays evenly. I have the rose one. The scent isn't overbearing. I recommend not spraying too close to the face as that is what can separate makeup if you drench your skin too much. I recommend giving these a try. The packaging is really cute & compact too.

on 3/20/2019 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have the coconut and cucumber scents. I’m usually a diehard coconut scent kinda gal, but this one is overly sweet and sugary smelling so it’s not my fave. I would repurchase the cucumber, but not the coconut. The cucumber is pretty strong too, kind of borderline for me, but tolerable. If you don’t like strong scents, these products are NOT for you. For reference I usually don’t even notice scents in products, these have quite a noticeable scent. As for performance, looooove these so much. They hydrate my face so much, even more than my Essence Make it Perfect spray. It takes away that cakey, flat look. I’ve only used them as a setting spray mainly, I used them to prime once but in conjunction with other primers so I didn’t notice a huge difference. But highly recommend to anyone with dry skin or dry patches to set your makeup. It seems to not play well with certain foundations, because it’s so hydrating, it’s almost too hydrating and creates a bit of separation. But nothing crazy and works well with most bases I’ve tried it with. I think setting with powder may remove that little issue, will have to play with it a bit more. But really like it so far, for the couple of weeks I’ve been using it.

this is very compact and purse-friendly product i have the cucumber scent and it smells so good and refreshing the spritzer is quite strong, but i like it. it helps melt powder products into the skin beautifully, if you’re not a powder person it can make foundation a bit splotchy but before this dries, just take your sponge and blend everything in and your face will look good for the rest of the day

on 1/28/2019 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ETA: I have also used these as a primer (so I douse my face with spray before I apply my foundation) and I really like it as a primer as well! It's keeping me pretty matte, not making me greasy - it seemed to grip my foundation really nicely; so I'd give this a 5 outta 5 for working well as a primer and also as a setting spray. I think this formula works better for setting my makeup than their other sprays (matte) -- and at least today, I noticed that before I set my face with this stuff, you could clearly see my pores around my nose area - but after using this to set and then letting it dry - my pores were gone. I also like this much more than their Water drop primers (in the same scents) -- mostly because the scent isn't too overwhelming like the primers and I do not like the feeling of rubbing primer all over my face. Using a spray feels so much nicer/less heavy on the skin. ETA-- however, by the end of the day, I had little breakouts around my nose area, so this does clog my pores. Strange, because when I use it as a setting spray, it doesnt. Primer, it does. Ugh. Still like it as a setting spray!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This stuff is great! I have used it (both Rose and Cucumber scent) to set some powdery foundation - and the spray nozzle is just like their other matte/dewy/natural finish sprays - so you get a pretty darn good spray that makes you a bit wet...but the scent is LOVELY. I was expecting a fake, perfume-y scent but instead, it's nice! I also have sensitive skin that is reactive to scents, and this didn't bother me at all! I think because it doesn't smell perfumed or fake - it doesn't bother me as much!

It took away my powdery look right away - and didn't leave me sticky or heavy or ruin my makeup. I want to try it as a primer - and I will continue to use. I have already bought the Rose scent and I think I'll buy the Coconut as well!! So much nicer than the plain scented sprays, I hope they keep these around.

Definitely will stock up! Doesn't hurt that the scents are all nice, too.