4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

I am 43 with dehydrated, sensitive, acne prone skin. I have tried so many moisturizers but all seem to aggravate my skin or cause me to break out. I have been using this for only a week now but I have not had any break outs and my skin barrier is improving. I use this during the day under sun screen and make up with no problems. I also use this at night followed by a layer of argan oil. I'm still looking for a little more for the night time during the cold winter months but this should be perfect for the rest of the year.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

a year ago

I've been using and still loving the Drunk Elephant Protini moisturizer as it's quite lightweight and perfect for day; however, I wanted a more intensive cream for night, especially during the cold winter months. This Biossance cream has a balm-like texture and a good mix of hydrating and occlusive ingredients. It has no added essential oils (unlike some of their other products) and no added fragrance either. The smell is a bit earthy but that doesn't bother me. I really like this product but took off one lippie for the jar packaging.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

Amazing hydrating moisturizer!! Between the cold weather and getting older my once oily skin has been feeling dry and dehydrated. I have tried every moisturizer and oil on the market. I have had some success with Clinique dramatically different followed by their vitamin oil, but I was still looking dehydrated. No flakes, just tight and lacking moisture. I tried Origins Drink up Intense which sadly was a total waste of money. I tried Chanel Hydrate which just felt like an expensive perfume bomb for the face. I tried Le Mar and do not get the hype since it feels like a thick paste that does not moisturize. While scrolling through Pinterest I clicked on a fashion blogger that I like and she mentioned using a vitamin C oil form this brand, so I went to Sephora and after talking with a very knowledgable associate left with the Squalane + Omega Repair cream. I love this product and plan to try more from this line. First night of use I woke up with soft genuinely moisturized skin. I did not feel tight and dehydrated. It also did not feel oily. This moisturizer absorbed into the skin and did not sit on top and just coat the skin. I followed it with foundation one day and a tinted moisturizer the next and it was a perfect canvas for both. This brand was not on my radar. I am so glad that I stumbled upon them. Since getting the product I read some of the reviews on Sephora's website and this product gets really good reviews. I highly recommend for anyone batting dry skin. I am going to try the vitamin c oil next.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age44-55