100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I have been using this shampoo for a month and a half, and I really like it.For starters the fragrance is very nice, my hair smell amazing,I tend to have dry hair so I was looking for moisture. I am always looking for a shampoo that won’t leave your hair dry so I am glad I tried this shampoo. Also it foams easily and spreads easily through entire hair. I highly recommend for those women out there that have dry or damaged hair.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

a year ago

I am so glad I tried this shampoo! I jumped on the opportunity when I saw that they were having a sale on their website. It comes in a large format (325 ml) so it’s great value and lasts me for some time. So first I should say that I am a natural brunette that has experimented with blond balayage the past few months, and although I love my look, I have had to upgrade my hair products in order to maintain my new do. My hair has felt very dry and damaged and after using this twice, I was amazed. It so shiny and bouncy. Usually when I use a moisturizing shampoo it leaves some oily residue on the scalp. in this case my scalp felt clean. I also have had issues with the perfumes many shampoos contain. I would get dandruff or itchy scalp irritations. This didn’t happen in this case at all. The scent is very light but nice!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age19-24