Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

a year ago

I’m all about Organic skincare so I was so pleased after trying this product after receiving a sample pack from a friend. I tried The Divine Company’s Cream Cleanser, Lactic Gel Cleanser, Rose Toner and Moisturiser. While all were great, the Lactic Gel Cleanser was my favourite because I have sensitive/oily skin. It has a great consistency, smell and above all, its Certified Organic and Australian owned! The only place I found that sells it besides their website is David Jones. https://www.thedivinecompany.com/product/divine-woman-daily-renewal-lactic-gel-cleanser-100ml-aco-certified-organic/

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35