Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme - Light Ash Brown (61)

Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme - Light Ash Brown (61)

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2019 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I had to switch from Revlon Colorsilk to Garnier Nutrisse and it has been a real challenge to find another perfect shade, hopefully I found it in Nutrisse Light Ash Brown. I've used this color before, many years ago and still works amazing, it took all the dark ash brown virgin roots and the reddish-purplish brown from the previous Nutrisse (medium golden brown). My hair looks super shiny, full of highlights, shimmery and glowy, the color came out neutral light brown, no ash. The mix in the bowl was a dark greenish beigey brown, on my head it looked like chocolate brown, left it on for 35 minutes for my resistant white grays.
The next day I can see that very few grays were not covered but the color is beautiful, it has a golden/beige undertone that is very elegant, it lifts my natural color about two steps, the first two days my roots looked lighter but now they don't, depending on fading on the next four weeks, next coloring I might go up one shade and get Medium Ash Brown (#51 Cool Tea).
EDIT: 3 weeks later and I couldn't wait to recolor, my hair got lighter and lighter, the color was beautiful but it was clashing with my NC 15-20 skin, it was making me look tired and sallow, I covered it with #51, it lightens maybe half a shade from my natural color but it warms up my natural dark, super ash brown hair and covered all my resistant gray hair, the undertone is golden which I love, the mix in the bowl was purple and gray.