CHANEL Rouge Allure Liquid Powder Lipstick

CHANEL Rouge Allure Liquid Powder Lipstick

3.0

1 review

on 1/17/2019 5:42:00 PM

Edit- ive been using this as blush instead! Its super pretty and looks like my natural flush. I dont use this on the lips anymore because i am prone to chapped lips and this will cling to dry spots easily! On lazy days id just use a illuminator mixed with moisturizer, this on the cheeks, concealer, mascara and lip gloss and im out the door. After i finish this tube i def want to try the Lip Blush in Tender Rose 414. I wouldnt repurchase this formula.

I have this in Evocation 952. I am beige 20 Nc20 C1 dark hair. This looks like a natural rosey lip on me. It is the lightest pink shade in the collection and it gives me a blurred natural effect on the lips. Its super comfortable, i cannot tell i have anything on the lips. I hate the feeling of lipstick. I am a gloss or lipbalm type of girl. The only important tip with this is that make sure to exfoliate your lips beforehand, it is a powder formula and will eccentuate dryness. Other than that, this is so easy to wear and use.. I just dab it on the center of my lips and spread it around with my finger to get a light soft matte look. Its the perfect natural gradient look. Its kind of a medium yellow barbie pink on me. I wouldnt call this a cool tone because it reminds me of Rose Initiale blush by Chanel.

I also think this would be great for the cheeks. The lipstick turns from thick cream liquid to powder which would def work as a blush. I also wanted the color 960, its a dark berry red and the darkest shade but i do prefer Chanel Allure Ink if i am going dark. The main reason i wanted the lighter shade is because I felt like this formula is not something i want in a dark red lip. For that look, id want a full coverage true liquid lip that gives more impact and staying powder. This stays on great but not the best. Its an everyday lip thats natural and soft. I do want to try 950 Plaisir, the other lightest shade thats more coral. I wear this when i want a brightening lip color to help lift up my complexion. Though i do reach for my Rouge Coco Gloss in Melted Honey 712 and Rouge Coco Shine in Boy 54 more because they are more moisturizing! I dont think id repurchase but its lovely to have in my collection for a quick cream lip and cheek product.