wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color - Never Nude

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/16/2019 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a nude lipstick freak. Just have to say it how it is. I own probably an entire plastic drawer full of them, all by different brands. Maybelline has the most, and I have all the light light nudes from all their lines.

After buying 2 bullets of WnW Bare It All - claiming to be everyone's perfect nude and having it pull way pink on me, I was browsing the WnW website and saw they had a some new shades in their MegaLast lip line - and Never Nude was one of them that looks like another "nude". I had a 40% off coupon code, so I bought a ton of things, this lipstick included.

OMG - if you are olive/strong yellow undertone - THIS IS THE NUDE FOR YOU. Well, at least it is for me, and I have such strong yellow undertones that compared to my boyfriend, I look like I have jaundice. Compared to Bare It All - THIS is the lipstick I was hoping for! It is the perfect warm, orange, brown nude. On my lips, which are average pigment color, this color swiped on gives me a nice washed out color. Not too pale, not too orange, not too brown, not too pink, not too light or too dark (or doesn't show at all) -- not concealer-like - just PERFECT. I was BLOWN AWAY. This color actually puts all my nude lipsticks to shame and some of my favorites (Maybelline's In the Buffs - Nude Lust was my favorite).

I will say it's not as moisturizing as others - but this was creamier than Bare it all on my lips, if that means anything.
I attached some photos to show what Never Nude looks like swatched next to Bare It all - they are different. Only downside is the bullet/packaging. I hate how the lids go on these lipsticks and the bullet doesn't fully go down to protect the lipstick. But, I love love love this shade and am going to buy several more.