100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

I purchased this in a set or bundle. I must say I really love this shade. About me NW20 or below very cool undertones, and green eyes for reference. This shade works super well with my skin tone. I think this shade would really bring out light eyes. Mine stand out so much with this colour. About this it can be a touch drying but with a lip primer it feels fine. This shade lasts and to me it looks like a grey beige with a touch of a plum very light undertone on me. I love it! Lasts for hours, doesn't flake, and is not super drying. I really like these catsuit liquid lippies. Some are better than others in terms of wear, but this colour is perfect imo. Recommended.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

a year ago

I find it beneficial to review this lipstick range shade by shade, rather than as a whole, since the shades all perform differently from one another. The lighter shades typically perform better than the darker ones, with the darker shades commonly requiring two coats due to streakiness. I picked up the shade Toffee Talk, which is a nice greige kind of color that was all the rage in 2016. I'm still into this kind of shade, and after running out of KVD Bow and Arrow, I thought Toffee Talk would be a good dupe. It is, though it pulls a little more gray and is a tad darker. I actually far prefer this color. It doesn't wash me out or look too "dead". This particular shade performs similarly to Rebel Rose (the sort of lilac-nude-mauve from the original shade range), in that it looks smooth, doesn't feel dry, and lasts for AGES. If you eat, a little color fades from the inner lip area, but it's not bad overall, and it actually reapplies nicely over itself without getting crumbly or scaly-looking. The price at under $5 is amazing. I cannot argue with a price like that on such a good product. The packaging appears similar in form to the Jeffree Star lipsticks. Having no experience with those, I cannot say for certain that these are a dupe, but they sure do appear to be from what I've seen in other reviews online. I will definitely repurchase this shade, and continue to repurchase the other shades in the range that already won my heart.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age30-35