NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Gloss (All Shades)

NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Gloss (All Shades)

4.3

Love the range of colours on these and I find they last longer without fading.

on 3/18/2019 10:31:00 AM

The consistency is nice in the middle- not too thick and not runny. The color payoff is medium. Glossy, tacky but not too sticky. I dislike the fruity artificial scent. Not enough to return it, but enough that I won't buy another.

Nyx Lip Lingerie glosses are a fairly new, at least in Australia, line of glosses from the brand Nyx. I have been a long time fan of Nyx's Butter Gloss range, so when I saw this new line of glosses, I was desperate to try them out and glad I did. They are fairly thin in texture and remain tacky on the lips - but not sticky. They have a mild fruity scent. You can put on one layer for sheer colour, or build it up to 2 layers for a more opaque colour. I wouldn't recommend more than 2 layers, as applying too much product can cause the gloss to gather in the inner lip. This range comes in a wide variety of nude shades in 3 finishes - gloss, shimmer and glitter. My favourite finish is the 'gloss' finish - creamy lipgloss with no shimmer or glitter. I have 4 shades - EuroTrash (rosy mlbb shade), Honeymoon (cool, mauve nude), Spirit (pink-nude) and Bare With Me (peach-nude). All shades flatter my N15 colouring. I receive the most compliments when wearing Spirit and Bare With Me - these colours look the most natural on my lips. The glosses wear well for about 4 hours, you will need to touch up after eating and drinking though, but this is standard for most glosses. They are very comfortable to wear, non-drying and slightly hydrating. They do not bleed or feather. They also fade from the lips evenly. I have recommended these glosses to many people, and love them for myself. I believe most people will be able to find a flattering shade. I highly recommend these and will continue to repurchase.