BH Cosmetics Royal Affair 20-Color Shadow Palette

BH Cosmetics Royal Affair 20-Color Shadow Palette

This palette is very impressive! The shades, each and every one, has great color payoff and is true to pan. They blend seamlessly and do not muddy. I have tarte, denona, etc etc and this little star from BH really shines amongst them all. It makes me wonder what they use for pigment to keep the price as low as it is considering it's quality. This was my first BH purchase and after using it for only a short while I soon purchased others as well. It has great staying power on my eyes regardless of how I prime. Highly recommend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love the elegant and rich color story and the quality is up there with more pricey brands. Amazing pigmentation, easy to blend, colors stay rich and don't go muddy, long lasting. The mattes are smooth and the shimmers intense - can be made to pop even more if you wet the brush or press on with your finger. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes, gluten free, cruelty free. Its a cardboard palette but surprisingly pretty with nice artwork on the cover, has a mirror and a magnetic close. I also recommend the new Zodiac Palettes.