Burt's Bees All Aglow Lip & Cheek Stick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This blush stick is AWESOME. I purchased the shade “Peony Pool”, used it daily for a week and rushed out to purchase another shade “Suez Sands” because this is a creamy dream of a blush. Glides on with zero effort, looks beautiful, really natural but with a glow that is most welcome on my dry skin. This is perfect for chucking in my bag for travel too. I love the convenience of stick blush, no tools required besides my fingers to do a little blending. I also purchased the stick highlight at the same time and love it just as much as the blush! If you have dry skin and like cream blushes, I can’t recommend this enough. So much more affordable than high end cream blushes but honestly, this works so good and the brand is cruelty-free!

on 1/14/2019 2:22:00 AM

I have this in the "peony pool" shade and I really like it. I have a very pale/pink complexion and this is a good match for me. I especially like that it is a cool pink shade without any peachy tones (which are not flattering on me). Color is subtle and natural looking. It is very easy to swipe on and blend with my fingers, and it seems to have okay staying power. I paid $12.99 at CVS. Great find!

Popular Blush Products