100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I heard (or saw some great marketing) saying that the D'Alba Peptide No Sebum Repair Cream was the KBeauty version of the Drunk Elephant Protini, so seeing that I took it as a challenge to try out the  D'ALBA PIEDMONT Peptide No-Sebum Repair Cream and see for myself.  I found out two things, the Peptide No Sebum Repair Cream is not extremely similar to the Drunk Elephant Protini Cream, but I actually ended up enjoying it in spite of that fact.  The main difference is that the Peptide No Sebum Repair Cream does contain a little fragrance, but it is also a lot more friendly towards acne prone skin than the Protini is.  I like that the D'Alba Cream mixes well with other products and layers well.  I found the D'Alba Cream to be a lot lighter and less hydrating than the Protini, but those with oily skin might appreciate this. I just used an extra layer of serum so the hydrating factor wasn't as much of an issue.  The only real issue is that those with sensitive skin might not be able to use the D'Alba due to the inclusion of lavender and tea tree oil.  I do have sensitive skin and did not have any issues, but that doesn't mean it will be true for everyone.  My video review can be seen here: https://youtu.be/QzN1vVZZmm4 Ingredients:  Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carbomer, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Artemisia Annua Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extractl, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Saccharomyces Fermentantoin, Arginine, Octyldodecanol, Panthenol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pullulan, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Calamine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Ceramide NP , Polygonum, Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Betaine Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

a year ago

I have sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin. This moisturizer has been amazing light to medium moisturizer for my skin whilst controlling oil. Whilst it is not actively treating my acne I have noticed fewer pimples after using it on my skin as its said to be slithy acidic to help prevent bacteria from breeding. I use one pump day and night, currently on my second bottle. It's perfect for hot summer days. The only con is that if you're using other acne treatments such as benzoyl peroxide which drys out skin you might need to add another light moisturizing agent. I use snail repair cream which is light enough to layer and add extra moisture. It also has pH of 6.5.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24