4.3

price range

Reviews

from

4 months ago

I got a free sample of this with a magazine. I wasn't sure at first as I've never had great experiences with cream contour. This really surprised me as it's so natural and easy to blend out, I use my Real Techniques expert face brush. I will definitely purchase a full size one when this runs out.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

7 months ago

I have struggled finding a bronzer stick that doesn't look muddy or orange on my skin. I have tried several but I decided that this thing is just not for me. However, I decided to buy a package that includes Hoola bronzer, Watt's up highlighting stick and this quickie stick. I really loved it as it creates a very good shade, without looking artificial, muddy or orange on my face. It is very easy to blend it and to build it. After applying some Hoola bronzing powder on top of it, it can stay on my face during the whole day. I love it and will buy it again.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

a year ago

I received a deluxe sample of this as part of a Benefit holiday package, and I was surprised at how much I like it. I'm NW15 and the original Hoola is too dark and warm for me, but after I blend the stick version out it really does look like a natural contour. My preferred method of application is to rub the product on to my fingers to warm up then apply to my face. I find that if I use the stick directly it applies too much and doesn't blend as well. I prefer a natural no makeup look these days and I reach for this more than my powder contours and bronzers and it lasts well throughout the day. It's also perfect for travel as it won't break like powders and you don't need any tools to blend it out, fingers work perfectly.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29