DEFENSE Tea Tree Oil Body Soap

DEFENSE Tea Tree Oil Body Soap

1 review

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Over the summer, I managed to come down with a wicked case of an itchy rash behind my knees. It was red, got irritated easily and smelled pretty funky on top of everything else. I tried washing with deodorant soaps, a couple of antibiotic soaps, one of which dried my skin out horribly, and castile soap to no avail. I was paging through Amazon to see if I could come up with something else, then a poster on a friend's Facebook mentioned this soap. They said their son was into a lot of sports and this soap was the only thing he could shower with that not only kept his skin clear and didn't dry it out, but it also took care of skin conditions like jock itch, athelete's foot and so on. I bought the cheapest bottle I could on Ebay and hoped for the best.

This is the BOMB, my friends! Make sure you get the tea tree only version, because the tea tree and peppermint oil will light sensitive areas up! I use it during my period [heavily diluted], and during the summer if I've been sweating like a mofo. It's cured my husband's jock itch up along with a topical spray, and he's very picky about what he uses in his groin area. You can purchase this in a shower gel or a bar, both work very well. Doesn't smell that great but hey, what's a little bit of antiseptic smell when you don't itch any more?

Another definite repurchase for me.

Popular Gels/Soaps