Sephora Collection Bright Future Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 25

Sephora Collection Bright Future Skin Tint Broad Spectrum SPF 25

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Love love love!!! I bought the lightest shade, I think, #11 pure ivory. It's not white white or even neutral, more of a glowy yellow-tone...kinda like the ivory Shape Tape Foundation. But, unlike Tarte's, this is very sheer, easily blendable and gives a nice wash of sheer color with a bit of coverage. The yellowish tones help add glow to the skin and cancel redness and shadows. If you're truly cool-toned I'd avoid it bc it'll pull orangey on ur skin...neutrals and warm skins can wear this no prob. I love that the dewyness and yellow tint make my skin look more golden and softly glowy(without any glitter). Seriously it's like my dream version of the Shape Tape foundation--more sheer, easy to blend, pretty glow...all the things Tarte claims but isn't...this is and it makes ur skin look amazing. I def rec avoiding the Bright Future concealer bc it's totally worthless, and go for a regular, coverage concealer instead. Pretty much anything blends into this just fine(except their own concealer but that's in another review). Overall, this is the best not-foundation I've used...much lighter than BB or CC creams but still enough to cover minor skin issues while adding glow and a bit of healthy color. If your skin is pretty average and u want something to just even it out and add glow, this is bomb. If u need a bit of extra coverage, I'd say skip this and try something with more coverage, like the Shape Tape Foundation...the color and skin enhancing effects are pretty similar, just Tarte's prod will give u much better coverage. Oh I took off one star cuz this should be in a pump bottle..no excuse to have to squeeze it out like toothpaste when even toothpaste comes in a pump now..but I get that they're trying to keep the price down. Other than that minor thing, this is amazing!