OPI Alpaca My Bags

OPI Alpaca My Bags

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful classy grey light blue colors. I get so many compliments when I wear this color. Its very polished color to wear in a conservative office without looking overly trendy. I wear it with CND Stickey basecoat and 2 coats of Seche Vite on top of 2 coats of Alpaca My Bags. The color wears well and no streaking or chipping. I have worn this without chips for 8 days until I changed to another color.

I have one word to describe this polish: Stunning. Alpaca My Bags was released as part of OPI’s 2018 Peru collection and is by far the most unique colour in the collection. It is a cool toned, greyed out, dusty shade of teal. OPI officially describe it as a green polish, but on me it is definitely more blue. It is a perfect winter shade, perfect for cooler weather and rainy days. The formula is great, fully opaque in two coats and super easy to work with - no streaking or patches. It dries quickly and to a shiny finish and wears very well, lasting 5 days when paired with base and top coat. It has a creme finish, and looks gorgeous and chic. I really adore this shade and like it even more than I expected to. This is my favourite Peru shade so far!