OGX Bodifying + Bamboo Fibre Full Spray Mousse

OGX Bodifying + Bamboo Fibre Full Spray Mousse

2.0

Water (Aqua), Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isopentane, VP/VA Copolymer, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-7, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 3/17/2019 11:10:00 AM

I think this works ok if you’re going to spray it directly on your roots to give some lift when you blow dry. This did not leave my hair stiffer crunchy and had to sent of vanilla. I probably won’t repurchase this product.

on 1/5/2019 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

With my limp fine locks, I'm always on the lookout for the next product that might give my mane a little boost.
Recently, I was surveying the OGX line for its new products, and the spray mousse caught my eye thanks to its attractive packaging and the promise of 'bodifying' effect.

When I saw the mousse on sale at a local drugstore, I had to have it.

As I'm sitting with my hair now dry, but previously drenched with the mousse as instructed, I have only regrets. Money wasted, hair akin to dry straw.

The product did not work for my fine hair, but then who with bodacious locks would be looking to increase volume?

Not sure who the mousse is designed for.

Popular Styling Products