NYX Professional Makeup Faux Blacks Eyeliner - Oxblood

NYX Professional Makeup Faux Blacks Eyeliner - Oxblood
Faux Blacks Eyeliner - Oxblood

The good: this colour is so unique. I love it for darker looks and tightlining my lower lashes. My eyes don't look smaller with it the way it does with black liner. The bad: over time, the crayon has come loose and slid out of the wood sheath. I am unable to sharpen it now, so I had to throw it out when I was only halfway through it. Overall: I would buy this again even though I am disappointed because I didn't get to finish my first one. What would keep me from buying it again is finding the same colour in another brand that I like better and I know will last longer.

on 1/2/2019 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was looking for a blood colored eyeliner and I found the perfect one with the NYX Faux Blacks eyeliner in the shade Oxblood. Oxblood is a dark red and has an appearance very similar to blood, but with less brown. It costs $8, which is not a bad price for an eyeliner in an unusual color. I found that the tip of the pencil was a bit harder than other NYX eyeliners I had used, but it still applies beautifully. It is also applies well to the waterline, although it is not as opaque as it is when used elsewhere. I found that the eyeliner lasted through the day and did not smudge or wear away except in the waterline where some fading is expecting. I highly recommend this particular eyeliner to anyone looking for a good red liner. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out!