Sexy Hair Concepts Big Sexy Hair - Flashy 3-D Gloss

2.5

http://beauty-hair.yzi.me/ best home made recipes,deaseas and tratment for your hair

I totally agree with the first reviewer's comments. This does leave a futuristic sheen to the hair. Easy does it with this stuff. But it's the coolest shine enhancer ever! It's a gel sort of consistency. It has tiny iridescent blue shimmer particles as well as larger-but not obscenely large- glitter like particles that seem to change color depending on the light but look gold in my hand. This stuff is so awesome but it does have a couple cons: 1. Price: can't remember how much I paid but probably about $14 for 1.7 oz pump. 2. Opaque tube means you can see how much is left. 3. Too greasy: you really have to use a tiny bit or you'll have stringy but shimmery hair, which is a bad combo, even in my book. 4. Smell. This definitely has a chemical smell to it. I bought the new Redken Blonde Glam Crystal Flash shine enhancing product which is less greasy, easier to find, smells better, and has mica particles but they're not quite as noticeable. I like both of these products but I would most likely repurchase the Redken stuff.

This product seems to be very drying on my hair.. :( Love how it looks though.

This stuff flattened my hair, didn't really shine it much at all (blonde highlights) and when my boyfriend smelled it, he said and I quote: "Reminds me of something I smelled in boot camp." Next time, he said: "Smells like Walmart or Kmart when you walk in." Needless to say, don't waste your time with this!

Popular Styling Products