50%

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 months ago

I can’t say I see a difference in performance between this and . . . well, any other pressed powder I’ve tried. I think you’re paying for the packaging here — and to be fair, it’s genuinely nice! The compact looks modern if a little bulky for throwing in your purse, and the mirror can obviously still be used when the powder itself is gone. I don’t think I would keep coming back to this when I’ve used cheaper powders that actually work better for me.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

I have oily combo skin and was nervous about using a translucent setting powder on my dark skin, and couldn’t find any cheap darker powders in my local drugstores except the medium/dark shade of this powder. Having used it for a while now, it’s hands-down the most perfectly functional makeup product I’ve ever had. Sets my face perfectly for hours, genuinely blurs little blemishes and imperfection, stops me from looking greasy but still lets my satin foundation be satin, doesn’t irritate my dry patches even though I powder all over, and doesn’t make me look pale or ashen, even in photos. The packaging is great, neat glossy little compact with a mirror that you can pop in your purse. It is a little narrow, however, and doesn't fit my powder puff (No 7's website suggests brush application, which I vastly prefer anyway but find a tad harder to carry around). Another qualm is that No. 7 apparently used to sell refills but now you have to purchase the whole compact again, which is a waste! Regardless, it's still an awesome product that does its job very well.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18