3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

a year ago

I paid $2 for this a the Black Friday sale. I wanted a new angled brush that was smaller than my current one (which IS small). Didn't know what quality to expect for that tiny amount of money. I buy synthetic brushes specifically because my skin is sensitive and natural fibers trap for dirt than synthetic ones. The size was as expected: very nice and small. However, the quality isn't as impressive: I wanted to use this around my eyes, but it's a bit scratchy for that. Maybe it can be used for eyebrows, where the skin isn't as sensitive. My skin didn't feel sore or scratched, but using this brush was unpleasant. It was too stiff too. At the same time, I ordered the Elite Liner Brush for my brows. It is bigger and wider, but SO SOFT! That One I LOVE to apply eyeliner with. Conclusion: buy this brush if you want something really small for your eyebrows or if you don't have sensitive eyes at all. In general, I would recommend the Coastal Scents brushes. For myself, I'm considering buying the large Elite Brushes set, as all of the Elite brushes I have feel really nice.

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age25-29