MAC Cosmetics Shape + Shade Brow Tint

I really enjoy this for natural, simple brows. This is by far the most natural my eyebrows have ever looked! The pen side is beautiful, and the colour is good (I use taupe). I checked out other colours and I’d say be carful because some were soooo orange! The powder I thousand I’d hate, but it’s actually useful and pretty as long as you have a spoolie.

I cant believe no one has reviewed this! I love this for a natural brow hair stroke drawing pen liner. I have this in taupe and i have dark brown hair. I love this for drawing in hairs in the front of the brow. I no longer use powder or any brow products other than this. I really love how its like a liquid liner. Though i dont use the shader side where its a powdery stamp type thing. I just use the liner side. Its great for a natural hair stroke technique. I have my eyebrows semi tatted with powder ombre style. The only thing i am concerned with is the front of the brow so this is hg! Ive seem this at the outlet malls for cheaper also. I hope it doesnt get discontinued. Ill buu like 10 just so i dont ever run out.This is one of my FAVORITE eyebrow product and ive tried a lot!

Popular Brows Products