100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I sampled this twice, and the DH liked the scent as well so I am buying a full bottle. It reminds me of a perfume I liked in the 80's before I had my own money, that I can not wear now and does not smell anything like I remember. Still, there was a wispy waft of it that I liked...the LONG-awaited drydown on the clothes of other people, and this perfume smells like that. So happy right now.

About reviewer (813 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

I absolutely love this fragrance. It such a sexy scent. I have to admit that the packaging is what drew my attention to this in the first place. I love to display this item on my dresser. I know there was a special red edition and I haven't gotten that one yet.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

Delicious...I've worn this nonstop since purchasing it a few weeks ago, and can see this becoming a top 3 favorite real quick. This fragrance has a woody, sandalwood dry down, with a spicy citrus tone to it..its warm and also light at the same time. I love the unique bottle, and will repurchase if I ever run out!

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

It’s a fragrance that once you smell, you won’t forget- whether you’ll like it or not. I’m not a huge fan of the original Good Girl, but the Legere version absolutely took my heart. I work for a beauty retailer and when I demonstrate this fragrance to customers most of them like/love it. It’s one of those elegant and feminine “timeless” scents (like Dior J’Adore or recently Chanel Gabrielle) which you can’t go wrong with (perfect as a gift!). I think it’s a perfect fall/winter scent. The lasting power is very good. Not the Chanel level good but still, lingers on for a solid few hours. It doesn’t really “develop” on my skin that much- the initial notes stay pretty much the same. The only downside is hideous packaging (like most CH perfumes to be honest). I know it’s supposed to be “chic” but I think it’s rather tacky. Well, I guess each to their own.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

a year ago

So many great notes in this one! I really enjoy this fragrance, and love that as a flanker it is fairly unique---it shares SOME DNA with Good Girl, but they are more like distant relatives than sisters. Funnily enough, I don't get the dulce de leche note at all---this is less gourmand on me than the original, and is a citrus/jasmine/tonka fragrance throughout. The drydown is a citrusy cedar and sandalwood, with the jasmine and tonka still there, softly lingering over it all. I feel like the dulce de leche might show up on a warmer day, so of course I'll try it again in a different season to see how that morphs the scent on my skin. This is unlike anything in my collection right now, and I love it. Plus, the bottle is gorgeous.

About reviewer (704 reviews)

Age36-43