2.5

price range

Reviews

1.0

a month ago

Toss item! Meaning toss in garbage. It leaves a really nasty film in your hair. My hair has felt really rough and non bouncy. It's also hard to style after it. I thought maybe I wasn't washing it out properly but I practically put my head under the faucet for 5 minuets and it still felt the same.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

a year ago

My hair had been feeling rough and wiry, so I cut out all products with protein and gave it moisture. It felt better for a while, then it got rough again. I wondered if it now actually need protein, and I regretted getting rid of all my protein products. Then I found a sample of this mask lying around, and it does contain protein. This stuff did the trick when my moisturizing treatments were not working. It gave my hair softness and life again and it seemed to make a lasting improvement that does not just wash away in the next wash. I was about to ready to purchase the full-sized version and nearly fell over when I saw the price. No thank you. Would have also been a 5 star rating but I can't justify the cost.

About reviewer (307 reviews)

Age36-43