Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer SkinStick - Chili Mango

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer SkinStick - Chili Mango

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This product is beautiful. It takes time to adjustbfrom using a powder highlight to this, but the gorgeous sheen you get is worth the effort. Like her other products, this melts into the skin to give a glow from within. I think it is perfect for that extra glow, especially during the colder months which can be drying.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Ingredients:
Skin conditioning, Emollients: ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, C20-40 ALCOHOLS, TRIBEHENIN, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE,, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL
Moisture Barrier: POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE
Filler: polymethyl methacrylate
Cosmetic: SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, PARAFFIN, POLYETHYLENE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, SILICA
Supplement/ Extracts: TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE
Fragrances: PHENOXYETHANOL, MALIC ACID
Colouring: SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 6 (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), mica

Price: $25 USD
Age: 34
Texture: Dry with some oily T-zone, sun sensitivity.
Skin Colour: Light Olive
I am not a makeup person, I do not have the lingo of a makeup artist, I wear makeup very sparingly. And I like makeup that is quick, efficient, hygienic and easy to apply and play around with. Which is why I absolutely love the matchstick.
The best way I can describe the feel of this matchstick is that its like a condensed eyeshadow powder in the form of a crayon. The application is dry, but the colour is condensed upon one sweep. You can then blend the highlighter to leave a subtler sheen and colour.
Chiili Mango, is a beautiful burnish orange shade, with a bit of shimmer, you can apply it on the cheekbones, on your lips, on your eyelids.
If I want to look a bit made up, I put this on and I like how I look with It on. But you must put on your moisturizer before applying this otherwise I think it can be quite abrasive ( check out the cosmetic section of my ingredient list)