Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask

Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask

2.5

on 1/12/2019 2:52:00 AM

Meh, not as good as Laneige Sleeping Mask. Note that this is a basic moisturiser, there are no treatment ingredients. It absorbs well and no balling but its nothing special. I felt the Sulwhasoo Vitalizing Overnight Mask is much better (basically the same price, I buy from Bonjour HK) since I can see visible skin improvement. This is a fun brand so I will finish it but won't repurchase, perhaps the younger market may like it more than someone seeking to use anti-ageing products. I feel social media gives this more credit than what it truly performs to and its advertising budget gives the impression that its the best thing out there when its not. Its decent for normal hydration but that's about it.

on 11/29/2018 4:09:00 PM

I was anticipated the next product that Glow Recipe would release, I enjoy their fruit themed products just as their Blueberry Cleanser and Watermelon Moisturizers. The first thing I noticed about the Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask is the scent from when I opened it. This has a strong floral scent that does dissipate within the first hour of use. If you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to scents I wouldn't recommend this mask. I've been using this as a sleeping mask at the end of my skincare routine and it does add a little moisture to skin, nothing overwhelming or HG status, but it is a nice mask with lots of different beneficial ingredients. My video review can be seen here: