4.5

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

I ordered online, received my Beauty Bakerie “Desserts First” Cake Pop lipstick, and the color (rose red”) is woooonderful! It truly is the color of a red rose, and it’s uber-flattering on NW15, brunette, green-eyed me; it makes my skin look smooth and creamy, my teeth extra white. Similarly marvelous is the formula, which is a smooth, velvety matte that I don’t find at all drying. The color’s tenacity is much less than that of a Lip Whip or stain, but it still lasts for a couple of hours, at least. The only caveat is the fact that it’s about 1/3 the size of a standard lipstick, but still costs $14.00. But I love the company, the product name, and the color enough so that I really don’t mind that much. I virtually never use up an entire lipstick, anyhow. If I do use this one up, though, I’ll be quick to buy another – Beauty Bakerie, PLEASE keep this one around forever!

About reviewer (847 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

from

a year ago

I purchased the shade Peanut Butter Luster at ULTA, and I'm definitely going to be picking up more. The formula is a bit dry, but that's to be expected from a matte lipstick. Beauty Bakerie always delivers with cute packaging and the cake pops are no exception, and with 15 shades to choose from, there's something for almost everyone. Wear time on these is really good- I actually got longer wear time with my cake pop than I did with the BB lip whips I own. The small tube is convenient for travel. The only major drawback is the price- at $14 a piece, it's pretty expensive for only 0.05 oz of product. Pros: nice shade range comfortable formula for a matte lipstick decent wear time adorable packaging Cons: pricey- $14 for 0.05 oz (roughly half the size of a MAC lipstick)

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35