Voodoo Makeup Bar Coconut Cream Foundation

Voodoo Makeup Bar Coconut Cream Foundation

on 3/6/2019 9:08:00 PM

I agree with the other reviewer. Am in late 50’s, not a big make-up user and I don’t fiddle around with multiple products. I brush this on in the morning and it stays all day, looks smooth. I was super duper disappointed about their customer service when I made a return trip to New Orleans and stayed at a hotel right around the corner - I wanted to restock and called several times, went by the storefront, knocked for two days (there were people inside). On the third day, my last in NOLA someone came out for a smoke break and said they were putting together a huge order for a TV promotion. I felt like chopped liver. They got me hooked on their great products but were out chasing more customers and could not be bothered to take my cash through the door for a lipstick (okay, I was only replacing one lipstick, but when I get mote of everything, it will be over $200). So I have been holding out, but will order again because the products are great. But paying the postage will hurt.

on 11/25/2018 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I never heard of this brand until I caught a YouTuber recommending it as one of her favorites for mature, dry skin. I'm 55 with dry skin and some hyperpigmentation that I'd like to cover, but almost every foundation I try, and even most tinted moisturizers, either makes me look even older and drier, or else there is no coverage at all. I ordered some samples from the website to help me pick a color. This is a homemade product, and the website and process are not as slick as most, but if you FB message them with questions, they get back to you quickly. After getting my samples, I settled on Beige Yellow Bare, which is kind of a medium neutral beige. I have light/medium skin, and this was a good balance between my normal skin and my hyperpigmentation. I suggest watching the videos because the way you get it out of the pan and apply it is very different than usual. Just a very small amount gives me beautiful coverage and looks and feels weightless. It goes on creamy and sort of dries to a cream/powder but doesn't look dry. After I stipple it on with a brush, I pat any crinkly areas gently with my fingertips to make it melt into my skin. It looks good and lasts all day, and I mean all day, without drying out. It is made of pure, non-toxic ingredients and is gluten, corn, and soy-free. I love it, and I love their 10 Years Younger, Undereye Eraser, and Kiss of Sun too. I really feel that I look a lot younger with this makeup.