Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

a year ago

So needless to say, this little mini Too Faced Sugar Cookie palette is absolutely adorable! The packaging is very similar to other Too Faced palettes like the Chocolate Bar and White Chocolate Bar but just about a half of the size. It's a pale pink tin, very sturdy with a magnetized closure and cute raised sugar cookies on the top. Inside are 8 eyeshadows that add up to about 0.26 oz of product which is not bad considering the Chocolate Bar palette has 0.56 oz of product. Overall I was pretty impressed with almost all the shades except Half Baked and Tough Cookie. They both look VERY different in the pan than they do when swatched or worn on the eye. There isn't nearly the depth you'd expect when you look at them in the pan as opposed to swatches and Tough Cookie is extremely patchy. I use it as a liner or combine it on the eye with Fresh from the Oven, that gives it a bit more depth and makes it easier to work with as an all over lid color. Surprisingly my absolute favorite color in the palette was the super sparkly highlighter shade Nom Nom! I might even have to buy a backup of this palette if I can't find a similar single eyeshadow shade!! It's this perfect inner eye highlighter shade and I've also worn it over a couple of the matte colors to give them a bit of sparkle. Overall I really like this little palette! It's exactly what I wish the White Chocolate Chip palette had been like and I'm so glad I picked this little gem up. I took off a lippie because those 2 darker shades weren't quite right, but I managed to make them work for me. LOVE!!!!

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43