3.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 months ago

Goes on like a kid painting a picture of her daddy's face.

About reviewer (385 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

8 months ago

An angled brush and spoolie is necessary because the applicator isn't the best, but I really love the product itself. I use the tiniest amount to brush through and it leaves a great natural tint, and I use the brush to fill in the rest. I personally prefer more natural looking brows and it's very easy to do so with this. Again, with your own spoolie :) It lasts all day which I love, but it doesn't leave anything behind after you wash it (I use an oil cleanser) so I don't believe their "tattoo" claim. Would definitely repurchase still, I'm curious about lighter shades.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

a year ago

I've been using this brow gel in the dark shade for a while now (disappointed to see the shade has been discontinued according to another poster). It is long lasting and they give you a lot of product in the tube. The applicator they provide is useless unless you want to look like Burt from Burt and Ernie lol!! I apply the gel with a small angled brush to get a precise brow that is boldly defined. I just press my brush on the tip of the applicator they provide to use the product. Probably a pencil or powder would give a softer, more natural look. But prominent eyebrows are having a moment right now.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

a year ago

Surprised at the lower ratings as for the price point this product performs exceptionally. It really does not budge, and I went to a sauna with it on! The applicator is definitely clumsy, but I used my anastasia brow brush for that and problem solved. They discontinued the deep dark brown shade, otherwise I would have purchased it again!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

3.0

a year ago

I wouldn’t recommend this as it’s tricky to use and not much control when applying it. The strokes aren’t really that visible. I’d go back to using pencil personally for a more natural, even look

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

The "only" real negative I have about this brow gel is that the brush is ridiculous: who could define their eyebrows with that?! Any brow gel with a mascara brush or puffy pad-brush is not suitable for filling in hairless spots nor defining, but many brow gels have them. I wanted a product to fill in sparse spots, and non existent places and this fits the bill IF you use a thin brush to create "hairs." It isn't easy to swipe a thin eyeliner brush over the product, which is in a tube, as you see... It is very long lasting and the colors are natural: no weird shine. It is buildable which makes the color choice easier : if it goes on too dark it can easily be blended away with a spoolie within minutes before it sets: too light?-- add more. If you have sparse spots I would recommend dabbing it on and not trying to use it as you would a pencil by drawing it on. It DOES look natural and has some body to hold brows too. (I am comparing this to other expensive products which have ended up in the trash: such as Anastasia Dip Brow--greasy and erases immediately with any touch...Goodbye two of those for $50--bought in two colors.)

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

I bought this because it was recommended in Allure's Best of Beauty this fall. I got it in the Soft Brown color which was a good shade for my neutral light skin and light-medium brown hair. It's long-lasting as advertised and doesn't flake or smudge. However, it's not very easy to apply, especially to the "tail" of the brow because the brush is too big to be precise, so the tail ends up looking messy. In the end, I still prefer my trusty Taupe eye pencil from Annabelle which I've been using for years.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age44-55