2.5

Reviews

1.0
from

6 months ago

First of all I will not rebuy, it broke me out and I never break out. Other than that It was too pricey for what you get, I never rolled it up more than 1/4 inch and it BROKE, makeup just did not sit right over it.

About reviewer (217 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesOther

1.0

9 months ago

My foundation wears off my nose by early afternoon every day so lately I've been thinking that a primer might help. I bought the color 120 (light/medium) on a recent trip to Target, hoping to minimize my pores and keep the redness of my nose from showing a little bit longer. This blur stick did neither as far as I can tell. On the plus side: it didn't irritate my skin and it didn't cost much. I ended up trying a new foundation, (spoiler alert: the L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear that seems to be so very popular recently), and it seems to last longer so far.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

from

9 months ago

This is the best primer I've ever used. I purchased the universal transparent one and it doesn't make my skin ashy or light (NC45 for reference) It doesn't make my pores completely disappear (no type of makeup can) but it does blur out my smile lines and pores. This primer works well for me during the summer, it's too drying and matte for the winter. My skin looks a little smoother and now I'll feel a lot more confident when wearing my foundation. It's a little pricey considering how much product you get but since it does what it says I think it's worth it. And it's fragrance free which is a bonus.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

Apparently the Maybelline Master Blur Stick Pore Minimizing Primer comes in other colours, but I've only seen the white/translucent stick and that's what I bought! The product is scentless, which I appreciate. I have normal to oily skin, oily only in my T zone. I'd been using the Nyx Pore Minimizing Primer in my T zone, but found that the foundation I use doesn't sit well with the silicone based Nyx primer. I find that the Blur Stick primer works better in combination with foundation. I like that I can see an immediate difference after putting on the Blur Stick. It significantly reduces shine, and seems to help keep the oil at bay, allowing my foundation to actually stay on my face instead of slipping off. I would suggest allowing your moisturizer to fully absorb before using the Blur Stick! I mostly use the stick in my T zone and outer cheeks, and then use my fingertips to blend/spread the product over my face. My only complaint is that the product seemed to run out fairly fast. Would probably prefer if the stick was a bit fatter and contained more product!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29