80%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

an update: It works! It smoothens my textured skin, less acne scars and less recurring blemishes. A jar lasts me to 4 months using it every night. Now I’m ready for the next step, the Gamma Hydroxy Forte. Which is more concentrated formula. A skin resurfacing cream. Kinda pricey but hope it is worth it. Claims to dramatically smoothes the appearance of acne scarring, wrinkles and the visible signs of skin ageing. Gamma Hydroxy is a blend of AHAs and BHAs, It has Glycolic acid, Salisylic acid and Lactic acid. My concern is my oily, acne prone skin with blackheads and acne scars. This claims not only to exfoliate the outer layer but penetrates deeper to reveal new skin underneath. The cream’s texture is kinda oily you have to spread a thin layer. Advised to use twice a day with suncreen of spf 30 at least during the day and moisturizer at night. Too early to tell the difference, I have to wait and see it in 2 weeks. I will update soon after few weeks!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

What a great product. My skin has scaring, occasionally breaks out, hormonal problems, blackheads, marks, pigmentation and dry combination. Within 2 weeks I could notice a big difference to the overall look of my face. The scaring and pigmentation has reduced and less problems appearing. Had so many compliments on how much nicer and fresher it looks. After finishing this jar of cream I will move onto the 'forte' to see what that does.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I am unsure if this is available outside Australia, but it's definitely worth trying if you can get your hands on some. It's a thick textured cream with a generous whack of glycolic, lactic and salicyclic acids. They don't state the percentages of each, but after two weeks of using in place of my serum am and pm my skin is smoother, brighter and better hydrated. My skin is pretty tough and used to acids so there is no burning or tingling for me at all. It's not without cons-jar packaging, it's thick bordering on greasy, and I'd really like to know the percentages, but at under AU50 a pop, I'm very pleased. The usual aha warnings apply-use your spf and don't go bananas! There's also a "forte" version of this with added retinols which I plan to try in the pm to see if there are some additional benefits to be had.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I find it very affordable for something that's very effective. Of course, everything takes time for results to show; but this product shows very quickly. It got rid of most of my dark spots and sunspots; and I believe that over time, it will continue to slowly become almost invisible - or enough to not show up under foundation. Since it is a resurfacing cream, expect to sometimes have very oily skin as an after effect. So I do not recommend it to anyone with acne-prone skin. I have combination skin, so I try to counter this with oil blotting paper. It works for me but I make no guarantee that it will work for everyone. Overall, 5 stars for me personally. * * * * *

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I bought this product out of the blue as they had a two for one deal at chemist warehouse. I wasn't really expecting much but holy c**p it is amazing! I had a small scar on my face from when I was younger and it has completely disappeared! I also have been breaking out a lot recently and after two days of using this my face seemed significantly clearer. It does tingle a bit when you first use it and when I got it on a burst pimple it did hurt a little. BUT I have been using this twice a day and in the morning I have been continuing my makeup routine shortly after. The package does not say to wash the product off so I am not sure if I have been leaving it on my skin too long but anyway my issue was that when applying makeup after it tends to make your skin look quiet oily. Even to the point where a friend has made a comment about how oily I look. I may just try using it only at night or just washing my face after.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24