The Body Shop Banana Shower Cream

The Body Shop Banana Shower Cream
Banana Shower Cream

1 review

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Super-yum! This makes me actually look forward to having a shower! I love the smell of ripe banana's and this captures them well, much more so than the Body Yoghurt in fact which is more like a banana milkshake with a caramel dry down (but still very good). Like all TBS shower gels and washes it lathers well, rinses off without too much fuss and does a decent job at cleansing. I have no idea why this is a limited edition but just this morning I managed to get my hands on some stock that had been stashed away in a room at my local TBS store. If you can't see it on display just ask.

Really hoping this makes a come back next summer, it's by far my fave TBS scent so far...

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream