100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

Bought this in Rebound. Really nice shade, kind of a rich and rosy mauve. It's pretty neutral as far as lip colors go, but flattering. I like this lipstick - it's moisturizing and creamy. It doesn't fade into weird lines around my mouth, just leaves a pinkish stain when it wears off. It isn't super long lasting so I do have to reapply when wearing, but it's not bad at all. I like the packaging too. Overall, happy with this lipstick.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Fine

EyesBrown

a year ago

Picked this up in "Forevs" last Saturday at Ulta for $9. Perfect MLBB for me. I love the cream texture. Lasts ok but -bonus- I can re-apply without a mirror. Will be buying one for my desk at work and trying other colors as well. The lipstick is packaged in this squared-off tube that is a bit awkward but no matter. You probably wouldn't want to carry this around in your jeans pocket, LOL. Made in USA.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

a year ago

Morphe Cream Lipstick is super creamy, even more so than Bobbi Brown Luxe. This creamy texture is fabulous for light colors. I have this in Butterflies, a light peachy pink crème. I don't think I'd want such a creamy texture for medium and deep colors since those are a mess if they move around at all, however they might make a good topper applied away from lip edges if wearing drier lipsticks. Where glosses over lipstick can make the lipstick disintegrate, lipstick on top of another lipstick is more stable, so that could be a use for medium-deep super creamy lipsticks. I love this product and will repurchase.

About reviewer (1117 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I bought this in Rebound. I'm not the best at describing colors, but I would call it a medium brownish pinky shade. Beautiful color. It is a wonderful, creamy formula that goes on very smoothly. It just applies like a dream, not patchy, no drag or unevenness. Very full coverage, great pigmentation. The staying power is really good for such a creamy formula. As it does wear off, it wears off evenly. It is moisturizing, and it leaves my lips soft. Super comfortable to wear. The packaging is gorgeous. The picture here of the packaging doesn't do it justice. It looks really classy, and is heavy and feels substantial. All in all, a really nice lipstick for $9.

About reviewer (493 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

a year ago

So pleasantly surprised by this lipstick. It goes on with a gel type consistency and it feels so good on my lips. Packaging is very nice too. Black matte lipstick case that snaps closed. Lipstick inside is imprinted with an M. Just classy all the way. Unfortunately it only comes in 5 colors right now. I bought 3 and considering trying another, they are that nice. And only $9. Colors I tried: Hey Sugar a terracotta rose Rebound: brownish rose Whipped: pinkish nude

About reviewer (1591 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm