Black Sugar Honey Mask

price range

Reviews

Reviews

a year ago

It’s just okay, nothing special. It doesn’t exfoliate my face as much as I would like. It’s also sticky & smell is strong. Don’t think I would repurchase but I don’t hate it either.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette

1.0

a year ago

I really wanted to like this mask but I can’t get past the smell. I get it’s a honey mask but the smell is so strong it made me gag.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

HairRed

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This is my favorite scrub of all that I have tried the honey moisturizes well the black sugar scrubs and melts right into your skin. It’s delightful. The scrub leaves my skin feeling great and for...

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

a year ago

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBrunette

1.0

a year ago

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

HairRed

EyesBrown

2 years ago

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55