CHANEL Irreelle Soleil - Silky Bronzing Powder

CHANEL Irreelle Soleil - Silky Bronzing Powder

4.5

on 11/1/2011 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

First, I need to start by saying that I have a very light skin tone. I do tan a little bit during the summer, but I always use FPS 60 on my face, which gives you an idea of my colouring.
I always dreaded the "orange cakey" look, and wanted something that looked more natural, like a sun kissed glow.
I tried many bronzers, and did not really like any, until I fell on this one.
I have it in 63 Terre Ambre, and when the sales person showed it to me I thought she was crazy. It looks like a dark brown shade, but once it's on your skin, it actually blends well and gives a natural glow.
It does not have any sparkles in it, but you have to make sure you do NOT sweat or get wet with this on, otherwise you will end up looking like a white/tan zebra.
Apart from that, the brush that comes along in the package is awful, but then again that is expected.
I even use it in the winter (in smaller amounts) around my face under my blush.
I purchased this last year, and I don't think I even used half of it. Therefore, you get more than what you pay for, leaving you better off in the end.
If you decide to purchase this bronzer, which I strongly recommend, make sure to take your time with the sales people to have assurance of the right shade.

on 1/11/2011 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! my skin is a medium skin, but can looked too pale sometimes. so i use this bronzer lightly all over my face and apply it again on areas like cheekbones and nose to give them a darker shade. it gives me a healthy glow! and it looks very natural , worth the money (:

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my most favorite bronzer ever! not only is the color great but the packaging is great as well, it is really big and I just love it.

on 5/29/2009 2:03:00 PM

For the price of this bronzer i was expecing much more. i got number 21 as im very pale and found that it went very orange on me. more of a peach toned blush than a bronzer. Since i like to use bronzer for an all over glow rather than just highlighting I was not satisfied with this at all. maybe a darker color would be less orange. It was good that it came with a brush but the brush was so small and only really good if you had to use it white travelling. The only thing i really liked about this bronzer was the packaging but the mirror shattered just by movement in my makeup bag. For what it cost me i would definitely not even try another one of these, i dont think its worth it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great sheer bronzer that gives your face a little tan, and a little color (without looking too orange) and is almost impossible to overdo because of it's very tame color. I'm NC35 and use it during the winter but shade sierra 22 sometimes doesn't make much difference to my face during the summer when I'm more tanned. I can see the shimmer in the pan, but not on my face like others. Decent staying power, love the enormous pan and mirror. Also love the signature Chanel quilting pattern pressed down into the powder. I've been using this for the last 2 years and it's only just starting to dip so I'm sure this will last me for years more.

on 11/18/2008 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really really loved this bronzer but it has been replaced. It had a great packaging brush included in the compact. it was best as a night time bronzer as it had too much shimmer for the day.

on 4/9/2008 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product has also been discontinued replaced by silky hydrating bronzers in 5 new colors!!I work for CHANEL!!!yay for me,,,,,thats all for now

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i love this bronzer. its the only bronzer ill use. plus, i like how its a mini portable compact with a brush, mirror, ,all in one! very convenient. i love the light shimmer/sparkles in it. it gives me a healthy glow without the damaging effects of the sun.

on 2/22/2008 3:30:00 PM

got the Sierra color at the duty free shop comig back from vacation. I had used Nars Laguna for about 2 yrs and was never happy with it, looked too dirty on me. I LOVE this Chanel bronzer - it is very expensive but I do a "3" sweep with a big MAC powder brush and a quick swipe across the bridge of my nose and I have been getting compliments every day since I got back - it is extending and enhancing my tan while looking totally believable. I am really loving Chanel products (this is my 3rd purchase of Chanel)- well worth the $$$$

on 2/12/2008 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this product! The packaging is great as it has a decent brush and a huge mirror (definite plus!) The powder goes on smooth, isn't too dark (i can't remember the shade and the bottom is so worn out i can't read it anymore..) and has some shimmer in it. I love to wear this throughout the year as it gives me a healthy glow :) It's also very generous - I've had the same compact for nearly two years now and still have plenty of product left!