Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

I bought the new RIMMEL Magnif'eyes eyeshadow palette in Spice as it has beautiful warm tones of shadows some are matte, and others have a beautiful shimmer. I love this palette a lot as you can create beautiful makeup looks and combine the shadows to create various looks for different occasions. It goes from very simple to glamours makeup looks. The shadows perform amazing and it stays on all day long!

4 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

11 months ago

This is one of the best palettes I own. Beautiful colors, pigmented, and blends well without blending away. I love it! It is hard to believe it in under $10. I like it better than the Naked Heat...somehow my looks turn out better with the Rimmel. If you are considered the UD Naked Heat, save your money and go with this one.

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Nov/03/2018

I’m not picky about makeup. $5 or $50, good quality is good quality. This palette is in my top three of the year...honestly it’s number two! It’s soft,glowy browns and burgundies...I’m cool toned and it’s one of the few spicy palettes that really look good on me. Highly recommended!

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Oct/23/2018

They say this a dupe for UD Naked Heat. Its a 99% dead ringer! When I first saw this at the drugstore I instantly fell in love with it. As the name says "Spice" , you find the shades are like what you find at the spice market . The warm colors are beautiful. I was still wary as this was a budget cosmetic and was wondering if the shades may come on as chalky. But the colors are buttery …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age44-55