Kopari Beauty Coconut Body Glow

Kopari Beauty Coconut Body Glow

1 review

on 10/18/2018 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

In a fit of frustration, I threw out my partially-used Burt's Bees Radiance Lotion as I could not tolerate the cloying fragrance. I then had to solve the problem of my pasty-white legs and ended up splurging $42.50/3.4 oz. of this Kopari body oil at Ulta. Surprisingly, I'm sold on this product! I'm not a fan of florals, but the coconut-gardenia notes are soft and mostly subside after application. Speaking of application, the container comes with a pump dispenser that allows careful metering of the precious product (did I mention it's quite expensive?). It's important to shake the bottle well before each use as the glittery shimmer tends to settle. Not a big deal. I was concerned that the glitter would be too chunky and obnoxious but was pleasantly surprised. The oil has a definite shimmer once applied but isn't like a bright disco ball and gives my legs a bit of a tan color. I'm also happy that the oil is free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, & cruelty. So in conclusion I'm happy to have spent more than $10/oz. for this fancy body shimmer oil and will repurchase.