innisfree Jeju Orchid Sleeping Mask

innisfree Jeju Orchid Sleeping Mask
Jeju Orchid Sleeping Mask

1 review

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, BETAINE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ARBUTIN, ORCHID EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA (LIME) OIL,RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) SEED OIL, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DEXTRIN, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE

on 10/15/2018 12:56:00 AM

I received a sample of this but I'm in love with it so so so much!

This claims to have / prevent anti aging properties but I have not noticed it much (maybe because I'm still young lol). But I cannot get over the scent (in a good way). Its light, not too over powering, smells floral, and sweet. The texture is light enough for you to glide over your face easily. I find that even applying a light layer really helps to hydrate my skin overnight, as I sleep in an air conditioned room every single day. I'd wake up the next morning, the product fully absorbed, and the texture of my skin is soft, bouncy and moisturized.

If you have dry skin, this is an extremely good product for you to try! I've been using it for 4 months and STILL have not used up the sample completely. If you're afraid that your pores might get clogged (which I've not experienced yet), you may consider to apply lightly and certain parts of your face to avoid breakouts, but the results (in terms of hydration) are amazing.

Would totally repurchase once I've used this up!

Hope this helps!