JOAH Selfie Ready Setting Powder -Translucent

No Image

1 review

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm seriously blown away by this setting powder. I've been looking for a powder to set my undereye concealer for months now. I tried high and low end. The more popular setting powders, tend to have a luminous quality, which only highlights my fine wrinkles and every bit of flaw under my eyes. I was killing time at CVS waiting for my bus and saw this line of makeup. I had never heard of it. Quickly googled reviews but didn't seem to be any. I figured with CVS great return policy, I had nothing to lose. I got the shade translucent for $8.99. The powder is extremely finely milled and airy and tends to fly everywhere if you're not careful. I used it to set my undereye concealer and immediately saw my flaws blurred. I was in shock! I checked in after 4 hours and was amazed that it had not changed! It brightened my under eye with a matte finish that did not look dry. It's hard to explain. Almost like an airy cloud above my skin. Amazing! I'm on my third day using it and still amazed at the finish it gives my concealer. Highly recommended and affordable!