Created with Sketch.

Reviews

Created with Sketch.
from

a year ago

I am really impressed by this: I wasn`t planning on buying a new concealer, I am quite happy with my Sisley Phyto and my Catrice Camouflage, but on a recent trip to Europe I realized at the airport that I had forgotten to pack them, so this is how I ended up with this. It`s expensive, but less than half the price of my Sysley concealer and performs just as well. It gives really good coverage, the shade PO matches my complexion really well, and if used properly, it doesn`t crease, migrate or settle into patches. With a touch of powder it lasts all day on me. The only thing I don`t like is the brush dispenser. I mean, I don`t use that brush to blend, it`s just a dispenser, and I hate having to wash it and waste product. Would I repurchase? I clicked Yes, but I`m not sure at this point. It depends how long this product will last. At the moment, I am using it every day, but the tube is opaque and I cannot tell how much product is left inside. If it lasts at least 6 months (I am using just a dab of product on each eye, you really don`t need so much), then I would definitely get it again.

About reviewer (880 reviews)

Age36-43