Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer

No Image

1 review

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

One word,....oxidation!!...major oxidation. I'm so glad I went to a beauty store 30 miles away to take the time to test this product or else I would have had to return the product several times to get the right shade. From online swatches, I was convinced I was either the shade Toast or Macadamia but when I went to the beauty supply store, I started swatching and noticed the concealer oxidizing before my eyes. I could not believe it. When the makeup artist walked by she told me that she experienced major oxidation when she used the concealer someone the day before and I told her that, yes, I was seeing that happen on the back of my hand. I noticed they had Kevin Aucoin products and I use shade SX06 in the skin enhancing product so I swatched it and swatched several concealers next to it and noticed Chiffon was the closest match once it was dried and oxidized. I could not believe this was my shade match because it was SO LIGHT in the tube. I'm normally NC20-NC25.
Other than the oxidization issue, this is a full coverage concealer that does a great job of concealing under the eyes. I have not used it all over my face yet. It dries down matte similar to the Tarte Shape Tape but does offer skin care benefits like hyloraunic acid.