Eminence Organic Skin Care Acne Advanced Clarifying Hydrator

Acne Advanced Clarifying Hydrator

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This stuff is amazing. It’s new from Eminence, and I’m very lucky to work in a spa that carries the line, so I’m always able to try new product. When I first applied it to the back of my hand, I was shocked at how smooth it felt.. and not in a silicone-y or fake way at all. It made the skin where I applied it feel so fresh, firm, and smooth.. so of course, I bought it right away. After a week of use I can honestly say this has been what my skin routine has been missing all along. I must admit, I no longer struggle with acne (so I was worried my skin wouldn’t benefit much from this product, or that it would dry out my already sensitive and picky skin). But this has gotten rid of all my tiny clogged pores, texture, and blackheads COMPLETELY. The magic is that this stuff also is hydrating, so doesn’t dry out your skin whatsoever. It actually seems to create a nice, smooth barrier underneath your moisturizer that makes your skin feel fresh and offers a beautiful soft matte finish. If you have oily skin, you might be able to get away with using this as your only moisturizer, but there’s no way I could do that. I use the Eminence Sugar Plum moisturizer on top, mixed with a drop of the Eminence Facial Recovery Oil, and the result is perfection. I don’t wear much makeup and don’t wear foundation, but any makeup you apply after this looks flawless. The addition of this hydrator has made my skin look better than it has in years. My pores are way smaller, almost imperceptible. My blackheads are gone, my texture is smoothed. My patchiness and slight hyperpigmentation have decreased significantly. It also seems all my products that I use penetrate my skin more deeply since I started using this as well.. if you struggle with acne, give the full Eminence Acne Advanced System a try. Even if you don’t struggle with acne, this stuff is phenomenal just to kick it up a notch and give you truly porcelain-looking skin. If you’re still unsure, ask for a sample of their products. I am SO happy I tried this and hope many others have this same result! Like I said, if you are on the dry side make sure you are pairing this with a good moisturizer on top. This is truly my new secret weapon for flawless skin, and the magic ingredient I have been missing all along! HG!